- Most of the seminars are held on Sokos Hotel Viru Conference Center, Viru Väljak 4.
- Nordic Hotel Forum, at Viru Väljak 3, is the Headquarters hotel where on the 2nd floor Conference Centre are held all the Leadership meetings.
- The biggest events, Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Get Together Night and IP meets Lions, are held in Alexela Concert Hall at Estonia puiestee 9.
- Music Competition in Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre at Tatari 13.
- The Warm up Party is at Tallinn Creative Hub Põhja puiestee 27a.
- Gala Night is at Seaplane Harbour at Vesilennuki tee 6.
C Certificate of participation
You can collect a participation certification at the registration desk from October 3rd from 9:00, in Sokos Hotel Viru Conference Center Viru Väljak 4, 2 floor.
Last day for Main Registration is September 20.
Last Minute registration is possible at Registration desk. You can buy the participation tickets and Warm-up party tickets!
For quicker and easier access to our Events we use 3 different mark-up tools:
- Blue neckband for all participants
- White neckband for the Host Committee
- Yellow – for everybody who have bought the all-inclusive package. They have the Access to all Events from 3. October till 6. October Closing Ceremony + 3 lunches in Sokos Hotel Viru
- Green – participation on all seminars from 4-6 October Opening-Closing Ceremony, Warm-up party, Gala Night
- Blue – participation on all seminars from 4-6 October Opening-Closing Ceremony,
- White – Special Guests
The ones who have yellow, green or white Badges have their personal seating places in Alexela Concert Hall at Opening and Closing Ceremonies. The seating place numbers can be found on the neckline. The blue Badge owners can find a row number where to find the suitable seating place in Alexela Concert hall.
Wristband as an access the those who have bought tickets to some concrete events:
- ♦ White – Gala Night, 5. October
- ♦ Orange- Warm-up, 3 October
- ♦ Red – Lunch, 3. October
- ♦ Yellow – Lunch, 4. October
- ♦ Green – Lunch, 5. October
- ♦ Blue – Lunch, 6. October
- ♦ Brown – participation, 4. October
- ♦ Grey – participation, 5. October
- ♦ Pink – participation, 6. October
The quests who have bought only participation for one day, and have the wristband to enter Alexela Concert Hall, can find the suitable seating-place on the balcony!
euro, in most places can be paid with debit or credit cards.
Casual: Charity Warm-up party, afterparty
National costume or business: Europa Forum Parade of Nations, Opening Ceremony, Get Together and Host Night
White dinner jacket or black tie or business suite: Gala Night
Business: Closing Ceremony
E Emergency, fire, police
F First Aid office
Sokos Hotel Viru Conference Centre 2-nd floor Host Committee office at daytime.
F Food and Beverages
Prepayed Lunch in Sokos Hotel Viru Conference Centre 2-nd floor from Friday to Sunday 12:00-14:00.
For whose who have white forum badge, is lunch served in Nordic Hotel Forum 1-st floor restaurant from Thursday to Sunday 12:00-14:00.
For those who haven`t pre-ordered lunch in our Conference Centers we have made a deal for -10% if wearing a Forum Badge.
10% tip is expected in restaurants.
channel 1: English
channel 2: German
channel 3: France
channel 4: Italian
channel 5: Finish
channel 6: Estonian
Hotline (only for urgent cases!)
In English you can get help on number +372 5395 4255
in other languages contact persons are:
German – Andrus Kõre, email: email@example.com, tel: +372 5199 1216
Finnish – Andres Lukin, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +372 5031999
French – Olev Saluveer, email: email@example.com, tel. +372 509 1527
Italy – Anne Heinmaa, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +372 502 0006
Swedish – Kurre Ehrnsten, email: email@example.com, tel. +372 5668 6000
For further/special requests please talk to the Host Committee. All Information about the program you can find at our website www.europaforum2019.ee. The last-minute changes are done only on English version webpage.
You`ll find the location in Sokos Hotel Viru Conference Centre 2nd floor beside the Agora area
You do not need to make any reservations. For Gala the Host Committee does it for you. Few days before the event You can find your place in web menu: What`s up > Social Events
The ones who have yellow, green or white Badges have their personal seating places in Alexela Concert Hall at Opening and Closing Ceremonies. The seating place numbers can be found on the neckline. The blue Badge owners can find a row number where to find the suitable seating place in Alexela Concert hall. The ones who do not have necklines, can choose their seating places on the balcony.
Smoking is not allowed indoors in any properties, only if there are special rooms. Usually you can find defined places outdoors.
If you prefer special Taxi companies:
- Tallink Takso +372 640 8921
- Tulika +372 612 0000
- Takso24 +372 640 8927
Use Bolt or Uber apps if you prefer finding cheaper solutions!
Public transport is free in Tallinn, using the EF Transport badges! You can find the special badges from the forum welcome desk at the Airport or Harbour, but also in our official Registration desk.
We are providing shuttle bus at the following times:
19:00-23:00 from Sokos Hotel Viru to Warm-up party at Tallinn Creative Hub and back, every half hour.
14:30-16:00 from Sokos Hotel Viru to Alexela Concert Hall, every 15 minutes
18:30-21:00 from Alexela Concert Hall to Sokos Hotel Viru, every 15 minutes
8:00-10:30 from Sokos Hotel Viru to Alexela Concert Hall, every 15 minutes
10:30-13:00 from Alexela Concert Hall to Sokos Hotel Viru, every 15 minutes
18:00-19:00 from Sokos Hotel Viru to Gala Night at Seaplane Harbour, every 10 minutes
21:30-23:00 from Seaplane Harbour to Sokos Hotel Viru, every 15 minutes
8:30-10:00 from Sokos Hotel Viru to Alexela Concert Hall, every 20 minutes
13:00-14:00 from Sokos Hotel Viru to Closing Ceremony Alexela Concert Hall, every 10 minutes
15:30 from Alexela through Viru and Harbour to Airport
16:30; 17:30, 18:30 from Viru to Harbour and Airport